Our licensing service affords advisors the ability to take control of their business and their revenues, as opposed to paying away up to 50% to a broker group or advisor group for support and ancillary services of questionable value.
Pinnacle Securities offers a solution for financial advisors and financial services businesses to outsource their ongoing licensing requirements.
The solution allows for advisors to focus on growing their business and servicing their clients, while Pinnacle Securities assumes the licensing burden on their behalf.
Becoming a representative on the Pinnacle Securities Australian Financial Service Licence (AFSL) affords the prospective representative an agnostic solution where they are free to choose the service providers of their choice, and utilise a breadth of products in order to tailor the best fit solution for their clients, without being forced to push ‘house’ products.
- All business revenue such as brokerage, management fees, trails, handling fees, placement fees, corporate advisory fees, financial plan fees, SOA’s are paid directly to Mejority Capital as the AFSL licensee
- We do all the accounting for the aforementioned revenue, removing a layer of administration from your business
- We offer rebates monthly to the representative via RCTI and direct credit into your nominated bank account
- A competitive fee structure
- Fees are reviewed annually
- Minimum term 12 months (greater terms are available)
Licence (AFSL) Scope
- Retail and wholesale clients
- Dealing and advising in securities and derivatives
- Deposit products
- Margin lending
- Insurance and risk products
- Fixed interest and bonds
- Managed investment schemes including IDPS
- Offshore equities and fund structures
- Nil set-up fees
- No bond requirement
- Fewer product restrictions than normal broker arrangements
- Freedom to choose service providers (Brokers, CMA, insurers etc…)
- Client ownership remains with the advisor
- Professional indemnity insurance is covered by Pinnacle Securities
- Low compliance burden
- Legal documentation such as the FSG is provided by Pinnacle Securities
- Branded solutions available
- Access to competitive brokerage rates through our network of ASX participant partners
- Access to a wider distribution network for corporate deals and flow
- Access to prime broking facilities
- Dedicated team available to assist with a seamless migration from current
For further information please visit the contact us page to fill in the enquiry email.